The Stove Room Cardiff offer a range of heat powered stove fans from Valiant.
PREMIAIR 4 BLADE HEAT POWERED FAN
- Compact design: only 199mm high to fit the tightest of spaces
- Ultra low 45°C starting temperature – perfect for the latest cool-topped stoves
- Unrivalled performance – pushing at a huge rate of 350 feet a minute
- Thermally controlled actuator for optimum Peltier performance
- Dynamically balanced fan for unrivalled motor life, balance & output
If you would like to purchase this great heat powered fan simply fill in our contact form and one of our staff will be in contact shortly
The Stove Room Cardiff introduces the latest addition to our stock. This new fan really packs a mighty punch; don’t be deceived by its diminutive size, sitting at just 199mm high.
Valiants PremiAIR fan operates at a lower temperature and really blows hot air – FACT.
Valiants latest, innovative PremiAIR Fan features a uniquely engineered design that boasts an advanced radiating fin to generate maximum airflow, with up to 70% more air flow than competitor products. Designed to start at a temperature as low as 45°C, the fan requires no batteries or external power. Heat is conducted though the base of the fan and converted to electricity which powers the fan motor. With a durable, hard wearing black anodised finish, the fan automatically slows and stops as the heat from the stove reduces.
- Height (including blade): 199mm
- Width (including blade): 180mm
- Base plate width: 100mm
- Weight: 550g
- Fast starting at 45°C (113°F)
- Maximum operating temperature 340°C (680°F)
- Optimum operating temperature range 80-250°C (184 – 507°F)
- Inbuilt protection system to stop the fan overheating24 months materials & workmanship guarantee
- Designed & engineered in the UK
- Fully CE compliant